Being an Indian, we all heard about Bhagavad Gita. Not only in India, but this Hindu Scripture is also world-famous for its beliefs and values. The synonym of Bhagavad Gita is ‘The Song Of God’, most of the people pronounce it Gita only.
The Bhagavad Gita Quotes are inspirational for each people who want to follow the right path in their life and looking for spiritual values. The Bhagavad Gita consists of 700 verses delivered by the divine charioteer Krishna. This holy Scripture is a conversation between Pandava prince Arjuna and divine deity Krishna during the ancient Mahabharata war held in Kurukshetra.
The Bhagavad Gita’s sayings and Verses sermonize the importance of one’s duty and to keep faith in God. The Gita discusses various beliefs, disciplines, and Values, central to the conduct of a good and meaningful life, attachment, devotion, conflict of motives, ethical actions and consequences, sense of duty, and misgivings from the right actions. This great Hindu Scripture is the most idolized work in Indian literature and history.
Here are some lifechanging Bhagavad Gita quotes to understand the roles of life and follow the right path that will take you near to God:
- Your Desires are the reason of your Sorrow.
- Good work never wasted, always rewarded by the God.
- If you want to be Great, Think Great and Positive
- Self control is the Mantra of Success.
- Live a well balanced life, it will bring peace.
- Detachment from material things is the way to inner peace.
- Don’t proud of what you have, you can’t bring your belongings with coffin.
- Always speak if you are right and don’t blame others.
- World always follow the acts of a great man.
- The way of Mukti is do good things and shine, else you need to rebirth
- God loves them who loves humanity and not an arrogant.
- External or Material luxury gives you joy for a short time.
- Not happy with the reward at Work place, Read it
- Keep Calm! Negative thoughts can divert your mind.
- Live your life the way you want, don’t be a slave for other’s wish.
- Everything Belongs to God.
- Soul is Immortal, only body is mortal.
- If you want inner peace don’t expect anything.
- If you tired from life – your will is your power.
- Nothing is perfect but do your karma.
- Be calm, Do love and practiced selflessness.
Bhagavad Gita Quotes lead the life to a happy and wisdom-proof path. Not only in India, many people of the world follows the sayings of lord Krishna rendered in Gita and achieves spirituality, calmness of mind and soul. So keep faith in God and in yourself and live your life in the best way.