Bhai Dooj 2022 Wishes Messages: Festival season is going on. Bhai Dooj festival comes in the row of Diwali festival as 5th and last day. This year 2022 Bhai Dooj will be celebrated on 27th October but in some places on 26th as well. Bhai Dooj is the celebration of the eternal bond of Brother and Sister. Brother and Sister Quotes are the best way to wish your siblings.
On the festival of Bhai Dooj, Sisters do the Tilak (Pasting Kumkum on Forehead) of their brothers. On this occasion, sisters pray for the longevity of their brothers, also brothers wish for their sisters to be blessed with happiness and eternal well-being. Brother and Sister exchange gifts and sweets on this auspicious festival of Bhai Dooj.
To celebrate this festival we made a collection of Bhai Dooj 2022 Wishes and Messages. You can share these Bhai Dooj 2022 greetings with your loved ones and double the happiness on this Festival.
Bhai Dooj 2022 Wishes and Messages
- Those good ol’ days can’t come again, however, I wish our bond never ceases to be the same. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- Friends may come and go, but the love of siblings lasts a lifetime. Wishing you a happy Bhai Dooj!
- You are not just my sibling, but my constant pillar of strength. Thank you for always being here for me.
- I pray this Bhai Dooj strengthens the love between us. Happy Bhai Dooj!
- Wish you a day that brings you infinite joy, success, and prosperity. Wish you a very happy Bhai Dooj!
- Our bittersweet sibling relationship is the best we have, and I’d never have it any other way. Happy Bhai Dooj to you!
- From pulling my hair to braiding them. From squabbling with me to fighting for me. From irritating me to letting me vent out on you. You have been there for me forever. Happy Bhai Dooj to the best brother ever!
- I am truly fortunate to have a brother like you who has been my pillar of strength in the most challenging times. I don’t know what I would’ve done without you. A very Happy Bhai Dooj my dear brother!
- You have been there for me like you are my shadow and I never had to worry about anything in life. To my dearest brother, may you have the best Happy Bhai Dooj ever!
- Here’s to a day of endless happiness, care, and joy. With lots of love, wishing you Happy Bhai Dooj.