Gaur Gopal Das – a qualified Electrical Engineer who choose the path of devotion and turned into a lifestyle coach and motivational speaker. Gaur Gopal Das Quotes has a good influence on young audiences on social media.
Gaur Gopal Das delivers his thoughts in humorous, fun addresses and anecdotes that resonate with the audiences. He has over 3 Million followers on YouTube. Gaur Gopal Das’s sayings are a reflection of his message of love, inner peace and self-realization.
He completed his Electrical Engineer from Hewlett Packard university. Later he joined the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON).
The teachings of Gaur Gopal Das about love, life and relationship awaken your mind and soul. Each word of his speech is remarkable.
We Compiled some of the best Gaur Gopal Das quotes to enlighten you for inner peace!
- Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold.
- To accept someone when everything is going right is easy. But when things are falling apart around you and you stick together, that’s the test of a relationship. Love is when we have every reason to break up but we do not.
- Speaking less and doing more, It is the art of Daring, Caring & Sharing.
Happiness is a Journey not a destination.
- Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.
- When things are beyond your control and there is nothing you can do, why worry?
- We must find positivity in the bleakest situations and live by the principle of gratitude.
- A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
- The paradox of our times is that those who have the most can often be the least satisfied.
- We need to become role models for the next Generation.
- One’s ability to appreciate beauty is related to one’s ability to make moral judgements.
- Self Discipline is about taking charge of your mind & directing it to act in the best interest of yourself.
- A great personality is not born in the maternity ward, A great personality born by the choices that one makes.
- Experience is not what happens to a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him.
Use your Time Well. Don’t Relax be the Driver.
- It is strange that sword and words have the same letters. Even more strange is that they have the same effect if not handled properly.
- When we are overly familiar with people, we forget how important they are to us and the correct way to behave with them
- If someone chooses what they love to do, there is no stress in their life. As they say: ‘If you do what you love, you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Stop and reflect on your life regularly. Pressing the pause button to practise gratitude is the way to make it a constant in your life.
- Offering gifts and accepting gifts, opening one’s mind and inquiring in confidence, sharing food and receiving food are the six exchanges that develop loving relationships.
We hope by reading above Gaur Gopal Das Quotes you discover some inner peace and the right path in your life.