Good Friday referred to an auspicious day in the Christian festival calendar. it is the day of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. The festival resembles the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and the pain he suffers for the world’s sins. It is also known as Holy Friday or Easter Friday.
Good Friday is the festival of ultimate sacrifice and unconditional love and faith. The people who belong to Christianity observe a fast and visit churches to observe mourning on this day. They pray and repent for the sacrifices because of which Jesus was crucified.
The Sunday succeeding Good Friday is observed as the festival of Easter. This year Good Friday will be celebrated on April 2.
Here are Happy Good Friday Wishes 2021 that you can share to your friends and loved ones:
1. May the love of Jesus fill your heart with heavenly bliss and holy desires for now and forever. Wishing you a Holy Good Friday my friend!
2. May the blessing of God be always upon us. Wish you a blessed Good Friday.
3. Hope our savior bless you always and you give him the most superior place in your heart. Have a holy Good Friday with your dear ones.
4. Wishing you all a blessed and beatified good Friday with the hope that God’s great love will remain unchanged for you. Make the most of this good Friday with family and prayers.
5. I’m praying to Lord that he keeps you safe always and surrounds your life with eternal love and happiness. Wishing you a Holy Good Friday!
6. On this holy Good Friday, I wish nothing but best for you. May Jesus Christ born again in our heart and you will always be loved and protected by him.
7. Jesus Christ bore all in silence because he accepted us in him. I hope we can return the same to him. Have a blessed Good Friday.
8. Happy Good Friday! May God turn this Good Friday into a blissful beginning of your life. May God fill your life with goodness on this holy day.
9. Good Friday is beautiful because it reminds us that we matter to the great Lord. Have a divine Good Friday with your family and loved one.
10. May the faith you have in God brings unimpeded peace and happiness to your heart. Have a blessed Good Friday with your family.
11. May all of us be blessed with the goodness of Good Friday on this auspicious day and always.
12. May Lord hear all your prayers and rewards with everything that you ask for. May he shower upon you the blessings of the heavens above. Happy Good Friday!
13. May the love for Jesus in your heart grow stronger by each day. May you always be surrounded by love and care of our sweet Lord. Heartfelt Good Friday Greetings to you!
14. On this day, our Lord made a great sacrifice and freed us all from sins. Let us all take a moment and thank our Lord for all the love he has blessed us with.
16. The cross was 2 pieces of dead wood;
And a helpless, unresisting Man was nailed to it;
Yet it was mightier than the world,
And triumphed & will ever triumph over it.
…Happy Good Friday..
17. Mercy, peace and love. May the grace and Lord surround and be with you on Good Friday. God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son
18. “Who his own self-bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”
19. His life still gives us hope,
May you live in his unchanging love.
May Jesus who was born in a manger
Be born again in your Heart.
!!Happy Good Friday!!
20. Jesus drew the sinful expectations of the world unto himself…
Absorbed them & bore them on the cross…
His death was the death of sin itself…
Let’s pray to him and make our faith strong…
Have a Blessed Good Friday!!
21. On this Holy day…
May His light guide your path…
May his love grace your heart…
And may His sacrifice
Strengthen your Soul!
Wishes for HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY….!
22. “May your faith in the god, bring peace to your hearth & New hope in your live. May God Always bless You!” ― Have a Blessed GOOD FRIDAY
23. “May the loving-kindness of the most high God be with you as you take the time to reverence his name this Good Friday.”
24. “May the Darkest Night will end and the Sun will rise. Have a positive hope on this Good Friday!”
25. “Christmas and Easter can be subjects for poetry, but Good Friday, like Auschwitz, cannot. The reality is so horrible it is not surprising that people should have found it a stumbling block to faith.” ― W.H. Auden