Gulaal, pichkaari, Sweets, Papad, Clothes and Hugs- Holi is a colorful festival and one we all waited for. Be it children, adults or old ones everyone looks forward to celebrating this biggest festival. This year 2021, the festival will be celebrated on March 29, which is a Monday.
Holi is celebrated in the month of falgun when the spring season starts and flowers blossoming everywhere. Holi has its religious importance. From folk songs to Bollywood you can find a lot of melodies of this festival. Holika Dahan, held a day before Holi symbolizes that evil cannot exist for a long time. The festival is a celebration of good over evil.
Holi is widely celebrated in the north part of India. Holika Dahan is held on the night of the full moon, People gathered around the Holika with sugarcanes and wheat crops to celebrate the victory of good over evil. While colors and love are spread on the next day. No matter how you wish to celebrate, the love and joy are all the same. Few people splash around water pichkaaris, some use balloons, some use natural gulaal and some play with flowers.
Holi resembles the welcoming of harvest, spring and bright colors in life after the laziness of winter. it is also said that you can hug your enemies on this blessed day by forgiving them and applying gulaal on each other’s faces. The celebration and tradition of hugging or applying gulaal on each other called ‘Holi Milan’.
Happy Holi 2021: Wishes, Messages and Quotes
1. May God gift you all the colours of life, colours of joy, colours of happiness, colours of friendship, colours of love and all other colours you want to paint your life in.
2. “You are the colour of my life, and you are the reason for my smile. I make the colourful dream just for you. And send you colourful wishes on Holi.” ― Happy Holi
3. “This 2021 Holi may bring lots and lots of colourful seasons and days in your life filled with plenty of happiness and love. Wish you a very Happy Holi”
4. “Best wishes to you and your family for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long. Happy Holi my dear”
5. “Holi is an apt time to celebrate the colours of our beautiful relationship. Happy Holi”
6. “Let’s throw out the colours in the air, and renew our love with a bit of romantic colour. Happy Holi”
7. Play more, drink less,
enjoy more, think less.
Have a cheerful Holi 2021
8. “It’s the time to unwind, de-stress and to make a bond with sweets, thandai and colours. Happy Holi”
9. Rang ho ya gulaal, maaro pichkari or laa do fuhaar.
Nacho or jhumo, masti se khelo.
Have a colourful and joyous Holi!!
10. Paint the canvas of your life with the most beautiful colours of nature. Happy Holi!
11. May the hues of love colour your life this Holi!
12. Colour up your canvas with the colours of Holi.
13. Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other. So sending you all the love from my side.
14. Every day needs to be colourful, but seldom it is.
So, stock yourself for a whole year!
15. Hope God paints the canvas of your life with beautiful colours.
Happy Holi to you and Family!!
16. Even though I am far away from you on the happy occasion of Holi, all my thoughts and good wishes are with you.
Have a wonderful Holi.
17. Happy Holi from mine to yours. Hope you have a colourful day and a colourful life with all kind of right twists in the colour.
18. Let’s burn what’s evil, depressing and sad with Holika and welcome the new beginnings with open arms.
19. Let’s make a bonfire of our pride, negativity, and envy this Holi and bring in a fresh start.
20. “Holi is the time to celebrate the most beautiful feeling called love. Let’s take a dip in the water of love.” ― Happy Holi
21. The grandeur of color and sweetness of sweets; may you have a brilliant Holi!
22. it’s time for masti & lots of colours.
Here’s to the fun & Celebrations
that may last throughout the year.”
23. Burn your ego, expectations and everything in the fire of Holi and enjoy the festival. Happy Holi!
24. Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
25. Holi is the time to celebrate the most beautiful feeling called love. Let’s take a dip in the water of love.” ― Happy Holi
26. Let the child hidden inside you, come out this Holi & play with the colours of love and happiness all around.” ― Happy Holi
27. “Play safe, eat healthily and stay cheerful. This is my wish for you. Happy Holi my dear friend”
28. “Break the ice, renew your old relationships & connect yourself with the colors of joy & happiness forever.” ― Happy Holi
29. “Let the colours of Holi bring cheer and happiness to your life.Red gulal being prosperity and yellow being health.” – Happy Holi
30. “Neela, peela, hara, gulaabi yeh sab to ek bahaana hain
hame to tumse milne aana hai
Es Holi pe unhe rangne jaana hain..
Dil ne ek baar phir humara kahna mana hain.”
31. “We wish your health, prosperity and business achievements at this prismic colour eve.
Happy Holi to you and your family”
32. “Sending you wishes in the colors of rainbow.
May they shower love, happiness and joy upon you!”
33. “Khaa key gujiya,
pee key bhaang,
laaga ke thoda thoda sa rang,
baja ke dholak aur mridang,
khele holi hum tere sang.
34. “On this auspicious occasion of Holi, I Hope the canvas of your life gets painted with the cutest colors of happiness.” – Happy Holi!
35. “Thank you for bringing out the best colors in me. Thanks for being my sunshine, dear. Happy Holi, I love you so much.”
36. “On this beautiful festival of vibrancy and colours,
let’s reiterate our commitment to each other
by sharing all the different shades of life.
37. Sending love with red, friendship with pink, wisdom with yellow and new beginnings with green.
Have a colorful and happy Holi!
38. So here comes the time to celebrate life with colors and enthusiasm.
Lots of Love.
39. Faagun ka ye pyara sa tayohaar…
Aap ka jiwan khushiyon or rango
se bhar de…
HOLI ki Shubh Kaamnayein!
40. Gunjiya aur Thandai ki ho bharmar.
Gubbaro aur pichkari ke saath milkar manaye holi,
is tarah ki aaj har dil mein bass pyar ho.
Wishing you a Happy Holi.
41. H – Happiness
O – Opulence
L – Love
I – Integrity
42. Now that you know the meaning, let me wish you a happy Holi
43. There are a few moments that Holi has to be celebrated together. So, these memories can be realized later on. These are the memories that I want to live forever. I Wish You a very Happy Holi.
44. May you have the most blessed holi festival than you ever had. Wishing you & your family a very special regards,… HAPPY HOLI !!
45. Holi is the time to develop understanding and love for each other. Here is a platform to renew your friendships and to express heartfelt love by scribbling a beautiful Holi message.
46. May you succeed in renewing friendship and expressing heartiest love this Holi.
47. Colour your mind with positivism and happiness! Happy Holi!
48. Best wishes to you and your family for a Holi filled with sweet moments and memories to cherish for long
49. On this beautiful festival of vibrancy and colours, let’s reiterate our commitment to each other by sharing all the different shades of life. Happy Holi
50. May god spray colours of success,
prosperity and logitivity over you and your family &
fill your each moment with love and happiness