The bells are jingling, the weather is chilling and the Holiday season about to begin. It must be Christmas. You may be preparing homemade cookies, decorating the home with X-mas trees and lights, planning for a delicious Christmas dinner or a freshly-baked rum cake, but the most special thing you can do at Christmas time is sharing a few heartfelt Merry Christmas wishes with your loved ones. Because letting your family and friends know how much you cherish them simply feels good.
Sending Merry Christmas cards is a thoughtful way to greet your friends on this festival season but the hardest part is what to write on them. That’s where our collection of the loving, sweetest, and most thoughtful Merry Christmas messages come in. During X-mas, everyone has all I want for Christmas wishlist but a simple message can bring a smile to their face.
Whether it’s about classic Christmas wishes, Gif, Images, Quotes or Funny Christmas messages we got covered everything in our list. These wishes can even be used to decorate the inside or outside of your letters, sending wishes on emails, texting, sending on WhatsApp, social media or making an Instagram quote.
So here are the Merry Christmas 2020 Wishes to Send them to your Family, Friends or loved ones:
MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES FOR FRIENDS
1. Have yourself a merry little Christmas, let your heart be light
2. Wishing you peace, joy, and unconditional love at Christmas and always.
3. Take nothing for granted and be thankful that you have such great family and friends to spend this joyous season with. Wishing you a delightful Christmas.
4. It’s people like you that make Christmas so special and meaningful. Thank you.
5. I hope Santa is good to you this year because you only deserve the best. Merry Christmas from our family to yours.
6. Every Christmas is merrier because you’re a part of it, my forever friend.
CHRISTMAS WISHES FOR FAMILY
7. May this Christmas season bring you closer to all those that you treasure in your heart. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
8. What can be better than opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas music? Doing all those things with family like you.
9. Best wishes to you and your family this Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
10. Another year has passed us by and we hope that you and yours have a wonderful Christmas and get everything you wish for.
11. For you at Christmas Time: A wish for Happiness, Warmth and Love.
12. The gift of love, of joy, of peace… May all these and more be yours this Christmas.
FUNNY CHRISTMAS WISHES
13. Christmas is a very spiritual time – In your case vodka, gin and whisky.
14. Why did Santa quit smoking? Because it was bad for his elf.
15. Gin-gle bells
Gin-gle all the way
Oh what fun it is to drink
On a festive holiday.
16. Yay! It’s Christmas! Let’s buy loads of stuff no one needs!
17. I hope you like the present you told me to buy for you.
18. Merry Christmas to the person who makes my winter days a little bit warmer.
19. Yule always be my favourite.
20. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.
21. Have you been naughty or Nice? Because he has surprise fir the nice ones.
22. Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings.
23. Whoever said ‘all is calm’ has never been to our house around Christmas. Some might say we’re not very bright, either.
24. We clap hands and welcome the Peace of Christmas. We beckon this good season to wait a while with us.
CHRISTMAS WISHES FOR LOVED ONES
25. May this season find you among those you love, sharing in the twin glories of generosity and gratitude.
26. Christmas is not an external event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
27. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.
28. There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
29. Christmas isn’t just a day. It’s a frame of mind.
30. Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
31. Merry Christmas, It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
32. This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
33. Whoever said ‘all is calm’ has never been to our house around Christmas. Some might say we’re not very bright, either.
34. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
35. To the person who’s only nice on the 25th, Merry Christmas!!
36. No matter how far we are, the warmth of Christmas will bring us closer together.
37. Your love is the best gift I could have asked for! Merry Christmas sweetheart!
38. Peace on Earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.
SHORT CHRISTMAS WISHES
39. I think you’re Fab-yule-lous.
40. May the lights of Christmas be your guide, and the Christmas carols fill you with cheer.
41. Christmas Gives us an opportunity to pause and reflect on the important things around us.
42. There are many gifts under the Christmas tree, but the best one is you!
43. Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.
44. Some Christmas tree ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.
45. Wishing you a season that’s merry and bright with the light of God’s love.
46. The world has grown weary through the years, but at Christmas, it is young.
47. You’re my favorite Christmas present this year.
48. Just remember, the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart.
49. Christmas is full of miracles. You’re one.
50. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.