The sayings and experience of successful leaders and personalities are a valuable source of inspiration and motivation. And learning from them is the best way if you want to be successful in your life.
They also have experienced their fair share of setbacks and hardships. There’s much to learn from the experiences of successful individual’s which can lead to the right path in life. The best way to learn from their challenges, as well as their success, is words that they penned down. So, let’s take a look at some of the quotes by famous people to get energized and inspired:
Quotes by Famous People
NELSON MANDELA QUOTES
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
2. It Always Seems Impossible Until It’s Done.
3. Do Not Judge Me By My Successes, Judge Me By How Many Times I Fell Down And Got Back Up Again.
4. Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
STEVE JOBS QUOTES
5. The only way to do great work is love what you do.
6. Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
7. I want to put a ding in the universe.
8. Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
9.Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
10. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
QUOTES BY JAMES CAMERON
11. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
12. Imagination is a force that can actually manifest a reality. Don’t put limitations on yourself. Others will do that for you.
13. Failure is an option, but fear is not.
14. Sometimes the more fantastic an idea is, the more you have to be very careful about how you design it.
15. Hope is not a strategy. Luck is not a factor. Fear is not an option.
MOTHER TERESA QUOTES
16. Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
17. There are no great things, only small things with great love. Happy are those.
22. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
23. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
24. It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.
25. There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.
26. When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.
27. A man should never neglect his family for business.
28. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.
29. Everything will be ok in the end. If it’s not okay, It’s not the end.
34. Love is the flower you’ve got to let grow.
35. Life is never fair, and perhaps it is a good thing for most of us that it is not.
36. I can resist everything except temptation.
37. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
38. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
39. The truth is rarely pure and never simple.
40. Always forgive your enemies – nothing annoys them so much.
41. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.
42. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
43. “Do one thing every day that scares you.”
44. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.”
45. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
SUBHASH CHANDRA BOSE QUOTES
46. No real change in history has ever been achieved by discussion.
47. It is blood alone that can pay the price of freedom. Give me blood and i will give you freedom.
48. Freedom is not given, it is taken.
49. One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives.
50. Life loses half its interest if there is no struggle — if there are no risks to be taken.
ANNE FRANK QUOTES
51. Whoever is happy will make others happy too.
52. I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
53. Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
54. No one has ever become poor by giving.
55. We all live with the objective of being happy; our lives are all different and yet the same.
RALPH WALDO EMERSON QUOTES
56. Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.
57. To be great is to be misunderstood.
58. Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.
59. Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.
60. Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.
ALBERT EIENSTIEN QUOTES
61. Weak people revenge. Strong people forget. Intelligent people ignore.
66. An unexamined life is not worth living.
71. I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
75. We did not come to fear the future. We came here to shape it.
81. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
86. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.
91. Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.
Best Quotes of All Time
96. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. -Margaret Mead
97. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. -Franklin D. Roosevelt
98. It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. -Aristotle
99. Whoever is happy will make others happy too. -Anne Frank
100. You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. -Maya Angelou
Subcribe For Latest Updates