Rakhi, Sweets, Ghevar, Gifts and love- Raksha Bandhan is a festival to celebrate the bond of Brothers and Sisters. All Brother and sister whether children, adults or old ones everyone looks forward to celebrating this great festival. This year 2021, the festival of Raksha Bandhan will be celebrated on August 22, which is a Sunday.
Raksha Bandhan is celebrated in the month of Savan when the rainy season going on everywhere. Raksha Bandhan has its religious importance. The festival is a celebration of the Brother and Sister’s bond. From folk songs to Bollywood you can find a lot of melodies of this festival.
Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi is widely celebrated in the north part of India. Rakhi is held on the day of Purnima i.e full moon. On this auspicious day, sisters tie the Rakhi (a sacred thread) on the wrist of their brothers, and in return brothers give them gifts, blessings and a promise for their life long safety.
Rakhi resembles the eternal bond and love of siblings that can never be fade. Brother and Sister Quotes are not enough to express the joy of this day, there should be something more that could showcase the festival’s spirit.
Here we bring some Raksha Bandhan Quotes, Message and Greetings Collection that you can share with your loved ones.
Raksha Bandhan 2021: Wishes, Messages and Quotes
Wishes for your Sister
1. On the occasion of Rakhi, I want to send my love and best wishes to you. You have always been my best friend! Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
2. This Rakhi, I wish our bond of love grows stronger with each passing year. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
3. Missing the fights and enormous love that we shared in our childhood days. Happy Raksha Bandhan, sister!
4. We might be poles apart, but I respect and love you. Sending my love and best wishes on Rakhi today. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
5. My life would not be that beautiful if you were not a part of it. You are too precious for me. May God bless you with a long and prosperous life! Thank you so much, (sister’s name), for making my life beautiful, tolerating me and keeping all my secrets. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
6. Your happiness is my world my baby sister!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
7. I love you sister till death and will always be one call away in all your needs. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
8. Life is beautiful because of you my darling sister. I feel proud to have a sister like you. Be the same strong-minded girl always!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!
9. You make this life beautiful for me. I promise to protect you from every evil eye and will support you in every decision you make. I love you, my beautiful sister. Have the best day today and always!
10. It’s hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
Wishes for Your Brother
11. Thank you for being my first best friend and guardian, brother. Happy Rakhi to you!
12. With a small hope that our love for each other never diminishes, I want to wish you a very Happy Rakhi!
13. On this special day, I want to tell you that I will always be there for you. I feel blessed to have you in my life; you are such a wonderful person. I am giving you a promise that I will always love and protect you. Happy Rakhi, Bhai!
14. Sending my best wishes and lots of love to you, dear brother. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Thanks for being an awesome brother, guide, and friend.
15. We are not together on this Raksha Bandhan, but that doesn’t change my love for you. I promise to always take care of you and protect you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
16. I pray for your happiness, prosperity, and long life, sweetest brother. Sending loads of love and best wishes. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
17. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my childhood leg-puller, my lovely brother, my guardian and the only person who knows me inside-out. Thanks for always being there. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
18. Brothers are like lamp posts along a dark and lengthy road called life. They don’t make the distance any shorter, but they illuminate the path and make travelling worthwhile. Love you Brother.
19. You fight with me for the smallest things and tease me all the time. But I know you are the one who also loves me the most. I want to tell you, my brother, that I also love you the same way. I love you, Bhai. Happy Raksha Bandhan!